Sister Chillin'



Helloooo! If you're like me, I love redoing my walls and decorating my room whenever I have the chance. I thought for today, I would shoot in my old bedroom which is now my little sister's but it's still got my cool wall coverings which obviously makes the room 100x better. Also featured in this post is my gorgeous, expensive but totally worth it Marcs "Silk Hawaiian Placement Shift" dress which I bought with  my voucher I won from their Instagram competition earlier this year!
 I'll say no more, hope you enjoy this post you lovely people xxx 






The decorations are from a whole bunch of people and places like Frankie magazine, cutouts of Leunig, NGV, look books from Gorman, postcards from school & my fave gal and pen pal Jenna.











MAGGIE WEARS:
Dress / Marcs
Choker / The Cobra Snake
Necklace / Handmade 
Socks / Target (probs)
Sweater around waist / Country Road

Until next time,
Love, Maggie xx

Also, thanks to my little sis who took all the photos, you can find her on Instagram here: @katie.zhou

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig