LBD


All a girl needs is some confidence, killer shoes and a little black dress. 

I just want to formally welcome this new addition to my wardrobe: this little black dress. The history of LBDs dates back to millenniums ago and from them the have spurred into a classic, a must for every wardrobe. 

Dresses have only been recently creeping into my closet because for some reason, they just honestly look really bad on me. Like I just find it so hard to find one which the cut, style and pattern suit me. Sigh. A tragedy I know. Talk about the real difficulties in life. 

Anyway, the other week my mum came home with this dress from Pare Basic and I did a lil squeal since I love all things ribbed and high necked. So naturally, I stole it off her. And here is a blog post of two of the many ways you can style a LBD. Let me know in the comments which you prefer! X 

LOOK 1: Milkshakes & Pom Poms 







MAGGIE WEARS:
Dress / Pare Basic via Universal Store || Jacket / Retrostar Vintage Sale || Bag / Thrifted ||
Earrings / Hello Sweetie || Sunglasses / Sportsgirl || Socks / Dangerfield 

LOOK 2: Kimono lovin' 





MAGGIE WEARS:
Dress / Pare Basic || Kimono / Cotton On || Shoes / Rubi Shoes
 I have so many blog posts ahead so keep an eye out! I'm right in the midst of exams yet I'm still finding time to post on my blog more regularly than usual... #prioritiesstraight. 

Well I'm going to head off and finish rereading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for about the seventh time and then write up some more studio essays. Talk about a wild Friday night.

Catch ya on the flip side,
Mags xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig