Hidden Treasures


I don't know if it's a perk or disadvantage, but being a blogger/intense Instagrammer means I have a constant urge to take photos in cool places and of cool things... Which basically means if you're out with me I will taking photos of everything and anywhere SO here's a preemptive apology. 

Anyway so this post is way overdue and is actually Day 3 of my trip to Daylesford (check out day 1 and day 2.) We spent the morning milling around the town, flittering in and out of cute boutiques, taking photos in a nice little alleyway and ending with an amazing lunch at Larder.

I wasn't planning on taking on a blog post so my outfit is very chill and casual but enjoy the awkward photos of me because there was a kitchen full of people watching me order my little sister around on how to take my photo... Yet another apology. OK! Enough from me, X














MAGGIE WEARS:
Tee / "Ciao Bella" Thrifted
Skirt / Thrifted
Glasses / ZeroUV
Tattoo Choker / Made By Renee
* Photo of shops are from a variety of different shops all in Daylesford

Love and kisses,
Maggie xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig