Velvet Varsity X Hello Sweetie


Hello my sweeties, today I bring to you another collaboration with the Sydney-based boutique Hello Sweetie. Following my first collab with Andrea and her team behind HS, I was lucky enough to be chosen for a second round! This post channels some ultra cool velvet vibes and honestly, I have never felt as bad-ass and kawaii as I was when I was wearing this gorgeous two piece set. I kid you not, I was actually thinking how desperately I needed a black turtleneck and some velvet in my wardrobe right before I received this fantastic, hand-made parcel. 

I hope you enjoy these photos and while you scroll through, just picture me in the freezing cold, sneaking into my old primary school to shoot this just for you. Because I am so dedicated like that. Weather talk aside, there is also a discount code at the end of this post especially for you all so read on! X















MAGGIE WEARS:

Velvet Varsity Set / Hello Sweetie
Vegan Leather Heart Choker (black) / Hello Sweetie
My Heart Necklace: Kawaii or Die (coming soon) / Hello Sweetie
Eyes On You Socks / Hello Sweetie
Shoes / Rubi Shoes

As I promised, I'm giving you 20% your off next purchase from Hello Sweetie which you can redeem using my code MAGGIE15 (valid until the May 22!) They have the cutest range of clothes and accessories so I highly recommend you checking them out below at their:

It feels like ages since I have shot a post for you all (exactly a month actually!) and I hope you are all well. School is bogging me down a bit and will keep doing so until exams finish (exactly a month actually!!) Anyway, it's time for old Maggie to go to sleep as I am buggered from today's events - my dear literature essay will unfortunately just have to wait 'til tomorrow. 

Much love,
Maggie xx

P.S. Sorry for the large amount of photos this round - my mum and I ended up taking over 100 photos!


No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig