New Beginnings


Hello lovely people of the internet! 
Happy birthday to this blog, happy birthday to this blogggg happy bir- I'll stop there but as you can probably tell, my blog has just turned 1! Yipee! For an entire year you folk have put up with me yapping on about my life and clothes and whatever else it is I post on here, so a big thank you to you all. 
As you have seen, I have a new blog name - The Misfitted. I have parted ways with Cosmic Thread (goodbye old friend) and have renamed it The Misfitted. Whatever does she mean by that, you may ask. Well, in the case of a "misfit," it is someone who is different from other people and who doesn't seem to belong in a particular group, which is kinda how I have always felt to an extent. Also, as in "misfitted," as in clothes that don't really fit properly or that are mismatched, which, is basically half of my wardrobe. 
So ANYWAY, I won't get all soppy but this past year of having this blog has been so great and has opened up so many opportunities for me, as well as growing myself as a person and making myself more comfortable in my own skin. 
Oh, and for sentiments sake, I'm wearing the same outer garment I wore in my first ever blog post. So without a further ado, here's my first post officially as The Misfitted. 












MAGGIE WEARS:
Dress / Dotti
Outer garment / Mum's
Shoes / Lipstik 

I'll try keep it short, but you know me, I can gab on and on for yonks. 
I just finished a 7 hour work shift so I am super duper tired and kinda delirious so sorry if this post makes zero sense. I better stop now and try continue with my mountainous piles of maths and studio - yay for practice exams in a few days!!!!

Love ya all,
Maggie xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig