Criss X Crossed


Isn't there something wonderful about a dress you can twirl around in? Plus when it's backless as well, I can't help but squeal with joy and turn into a pile of mush. 










MAGGIE WEARS: Dress / Glue Store ||  Boots / Lipstik Shoes

Look at this gorgeous number. I'm a sucker for this rust/burgundy colour and don't even get me started on the criss-crossed back. This was an impulsive buy because it was $80 down to $30 and I'm a sucker for bargains. But sigh, my practical side knew I wouldn't wear it often so I've returned it. But not before I took a blog post, because, y'know, that's just the norm. 

Anyway, it's been a while folks! Hope you've all had lovely Christmas' and New Years like I have had. I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks of summer holidays before hell, I mean school, starts again. 

I'll leave it here because honestly, I just really want to eat some frozen yoghurt and watch himym right now. That's the life.

Love you, 
Maggie xx

P.S Thank you all for your kind comments on my latest post, it means the world to me!

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig