Yours Truly


Shot and styled by yours truly, for yours truly. Featuring this wondrous bralette which possesses super powers of bad ass-ery while simultaneously leaving the wearer feeling like an 18th century French madam. Rock on. 















MAGGIE WEARS: 'CONNOR' Bralette / Harper & Beau (launching soon!) || Boyfriend Jeans / Vintage Levi's ||
Necklace / Lovisa 

Hellooo lovely readers! I hope these summer holidays (for those in the southern hemisphere) have been treating you well. For those in the northern hemisphere, I envy your winter-ness with your warm sweaters and hot chocolate *furiously shakes fist.* 

Getting on with this post... how gorgeous is this bralette?! I've honestly been wanting one for ages and this stunning number does not disappoint. Complete with beautiful, detailed patterns, this 'CONNOR' bralette is simply a stand out winner. Plus, it is super duper comfortable. Like so much to the point of me wanting to burn all my other bras. Seriously.

I bet you are all rushing to find out where you yourself can get a hold of these babies and fear not, I have the answer! Harper and Beau (@harperandbeau) have poured their love, time and effort into their brand which embodies sophistication and simplicity - from their packaging to their business cards, all their items are produced with love and care. Follow them on Instagram to keep up to date with their launch - and I even hear of talk of a giveaway!

This was also my first ever post that I completely shot and styled by myself! (Apart from my first ever post which we do not speak of...) There has been an intense love/hate relationship between myself and my tripod but this day I had the best time shooting these photos. Think me dancing around to music while running back and forth between the camera and my piles of books while trying not to get burnt by my fairy lights (again.) 

Sending you all virtual hugs,
Maggie xx

P.S Year 12 officially begins in less than 2 weeks for me, so if I'm not posting much you will know that I have been killed by an avalanche of work. Wish me luck!!

6 comments

  1. You're super cool Magz loved this. Good luck for this year xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia you babe! Thanks so much, I'll need it xx

      Delete
  2. Whoa, I love this photoshoot! It's so happy and fun. And who doesn't love books, string lights, and cute bralettes?!

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definitely had a ball shooting these and yep - those are some of the worlds greatest things if I may say so ☺️ X

      Delete
  3. You are so gorgeous Maggie! I loved this post - the styling, the clothes, everything. Your jeans are awesome and the fairy lights are just too cute as well.

    I also just started a blog, and would love it if you checked it out. http://apaperescape.tumblr.com/ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Christine! It means so much to me! I love your blog and your Insta feed xx

      Delete

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig