Best Brighton Cafes || Church St Melbourne


So if Brighton was a person... it would most likely be a middle-aged upper-class women. One that gets her hair done every Thursday by Mandy – the same woman she's been seeing for the last four years. She'd follow that appointment by meeting her "girlfriends" at a white table-clothed restaurant for Chardonnays at 1pm. 

For those of you who don't know, Brighton is a pretty affluent bayside suburb here in Melbourne. Okay, I know I was being super harsh and stereotypical, and after working there for about a year, I came to realise that it's a lovely place with lovely people. 

And guys – the cafes are great. I'm narrowing this list to just Church St because it would be too bloody long otherwise. I chose these places for either their great coffee, staff, food or interior. And also the fact that they were all about a three minutes walking distance from work. 

Another disclaimer: I spent about two minutes at each of these cafes taking photos because it was my first time doing something like this and it super awkward, just saying. So without further ado, here it is. 




✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ 




✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ 

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ 


✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ 



✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ 






No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig