Out Of The Woods


Hey guys! So I just came back from my family holiday to Daylesford - a short three day trip filled with lake outings, exploration and well-deserved relaxation.

Car trips are for listening to CDs on repeat and repeat and repeat so I have been addictively listening to my little sister's Taylor Swift album '1989' where the name of this post have may come from... Our first stop was at Lake Daylesford which I adored because being surrounded by all the tall trees may have got me feeling a little like Katniss Everdeen.

It was a blistering 40 degree day so I carefully chose clothes which were loose fitting and comfortable. I'll stop talking now and get on with it! X










Photography; lil sister @katie.zhou

MAGGIE WEARS:
T-Shirt / Plain grey v-neck tee; Dad's
Shorts / Retrostar Garage Sale
Bag / Mum's 
Shoes / Thrifted Nike's
Necklaces / Black tattoo choker with hollow star & holographic opalite choker; Made By Renee
Badges / 'Okay?' & 'Prick' hand-sewn; AJ The Label


Hope you're all having a lovely day/night wherever you may be. I have a few blog posts lined up and I can't wait to show you guys!

Much love,
Maggie xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig