Summer Vibes


The hot, sweaty, humid days have hit Melbourne. Summer has made a grand entrance and has made it loud and clear that it is here to stay (at least for 3 months.) If you're anything like me and dislike summer to say the least, grab a bowl of ice cream and lie in front of the air con and dream of the fortunate souls on the opposite side of the world enjoying winter. 

Here's my chill outfit for this weather I had on today. Believe me, floppy hats and floppy pants make everything better.









MAGGIE WEARS:
Necklaces / Mum's
Singlet / Sportsgirl
Pants / Retrostar's vintage garage sales
Shoes / Rubi Shoes

But seriously, floppy pants are way underrated as they're so comfortable and breezy - here's one thing you'll spot me in this summer. 

Love, Maggie xx

P.S Shout out to the house we took these photos in front of; you have a nice wall.
P.P.S Thoughts on new photo size? Comment below!






2 comments

  1. I love this outfit. So cool. Especially the hat. I have recently started a blog myself and I would if you could check it out.
    wavesofpretty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog is looking great! x

    ReplyDelete

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig